ChiEvict (hereinafter – ChiEvict) collects personal data of users of the ChiEvict website (hereinafter – the Site) and undertakes obligations to protect them. Familiarize yourself with the Policy in the field of personal data processing and security (hereinafter – the Policy).
The Policy defines the conditions and purposes of collection, storage, protection, processing and dissemination of personal data of the Site users.
Use of the Site means automatic consent to collection, storage, protection, processing and distribution of your personal data, including their transfer to third parties for sending advertising and informational materials. In case of disagreement with these conditions, the user must refrain from using the Site.
Please note that the Site contains links to the resources of third parties – partners offering their services, services and/or goods, and following their own rules of personal data processing. ChiEvict is not responsible in case of violation of personal data confidentiality rules by these third parties.
Collection of personal data
- Personal data are any data used to identify an individual. They may include surname, first name, patronymic, date of birth, location (city, region), gender, marital status, telephone number, electronic mail (E-mail) address, and any additional data collected in the course of promotions and companies of our group and partners;
- ChiEvict collects personal data voluntarily provided by the user when registering and completing the user profile on the Site, as well as data that users and other persons on their behalf enter into the data collection fields on the Site;
- ChiEvict also passively collects statistical data about the current connection to the Site, including the user’s IP address, the user’s ISP, the browser type and information provided by the browser, the date, time and number of visits, the address of the resource from which the user came to the Site, and information about the viewing of advertising banners.
Cookies and other technologies
The Site may also use third-party Internet services, including Google, to collect statistical personal data. Third-party services store the collected data on their own services. ChiEvict is not responsible for the localization of the servers of third-party Internet services.
Use and processing of personal data
- The processing of personal data is carried out by ChiEvict on the basis of and in accordance with the User Agreement;
- ChiEvict may process personal data as follows, unless otherwise specified: collect, accumulate, store on servers, systematize, depersonalize, analyze, delete and transfer to third parties for the purpose of sending information and promotional materials;
- ChiEvict may use personal data to contact the user who has provided their personal data, to offer and provide them with, among other things, its paid services, services and/or products.
Personal Data Update
ChiEvict does not verify the validity of the personal information provided and does not control its relevance, however, it assumes that the data provided is accurate.
ChiEvict assumes the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of the user’s personal data. The consent to the collection, storage, protection, processing and dissemination of the user’s personal data is valid indefinitely and can be revoked. To do so, the user must send a corresponding order in writing to the electronic mail (E-mail) address [email protected]. The user’s consent to the collection, storage, protection, processing and dissemination of personal data shall be deemed withdrawn 30 days from the date ChiEvict receives such notice from the user.